What did you do to your Supra today?

Gabe

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MkV/Tesla Model S/Tesla Model X
Took apart the bumpers. Changed the horn to dual tone, changed the DRLs to RGB illumo lights. Changed the side markers to LED lights. Changed the reverse light into an F1 light. Wired the dash can and a GoPro into the fuse box. Added tow straps. Compressed 9hrs of work into a 2.5 min video

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Wheel prep day: removed wheels, washed, iron decon, clay bar, and then polished. Guy I bought these BC Forged wheels from only used them 500 miles on his Z4, but there were so many scratches and swirls. Nylon brush to clean them? Automatic car wash? Maybe he used gravel to clean them? To his defense, clear coat was quite soft as a quick pass with my gentlest compound and pad got them back to new.

Tomorrow is alcohol wipe then Gyeon ceramic coat and then the wheels are all set. After that is the body of the car 😮💨 but I need a couple of weeks due to work travel…

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Took apart the bumpers. Changed the horn to dual tone, changed the DRLs to RGB illumo lights. Changed the side markers to LED lights. Changed the reverse light into an F1 light. Wired the dash can and a GoPro into the fuse box. Added tow straps. Compressed 9hrs of work into a 2.5 min video

Good job cramming in so much under 2.5 mins! Needs an intro page (other than black screen), delete the how to put on gloves, definitely music change 😖 (if looking for more hits), and any shots of the final product? Love to see how she turned out!

Thank you so much!
Indeed the hood vents layout and the nose on the front bumper work really well ❤‍🩹
The front bumper is from Kuhl Racing JP, bonnet is from Varis, side skirt and rear bumper from Ings+ and wing from Voltex.
Great job 👏 Is that hood functional? Beats cutting into the hood is my 1st thought. Where did you get it?

Gabe

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MkV/Tesla Model S/Tesla Model X
Good job cramming in so much under 2.5 mins! Needs an intro page (other than black screen), delete the how to put on gloves, definitely music change 😖 (if looking for more hits), and any shots of the final product? Love to see how she turned out!

thanks!
not a content creator, I did it for my own memories, will take out the loud music and prob leave without sound, because all I get is high pitched conversations. Will get a video - without music - of the result.