2023 Models with Red Interiors?

SadgeChamp

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 3.0 Premium (soon)
Figured I wanted to start a thread on this since I don't see much coverage on it. Wasn't it mentioned in the US press release that red interiors (red trim and/or A91 style seats) are a standard option in 3.0 premiums for '23? It seems like most of the online configurators don't mention anything about it, nor provide an option. I don't even think the Cali brochure mentions it either. TheTopher just uploaded a video on the '22 3.0 premium which has the red interior, but that is actually an option for that MY from what I remember. I'm really digging the red interior, so I curious as to whether or not it's gonna be an option.
Sponsored

reroute

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
supra trims are a mystery... I still need an explanation on why canada gets cu later grey as an option on 3.0 premiums but the us does not lol. No matter, I will join everyone else on team stratosphere

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
supra trims are a mystery... I still need an explanation on why canada gets cu later grey as an option on 3.0 premiums but the us does not lol. No matter, I will join everyone else on team stratosphere
Same reason why we got phantom grey year 1 when it was only available for launch edition model year 1 in the states. Just cause. No rhyme or reason.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
My 2022 phantom grey with red interior is finally loading up on the transport truck (from DC) to my house in FL today!!!!! Should be here by Sunday... It's crazy how long it took since deposit. I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting one of the last phantom with red interior cars made. Thanks to this cool thread, I don't even mind the 2023s are just a month or two away :thumbsup:

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 XSE Hatch, 22 3.0 Prem, Chevy Z06(waiting list)
My 2022 phantom grey with red interior is finally loading up on the transport truck (from DC) to my house in FL today!!!!! Should be here by Sunday... It's crazy how long it took since deposit. I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting one of the last phantom with red interior cars made. Thanks to this cool thread, I don't even mind the 2023s are just a month or two away :thumbsup:
I got a white with red so I'm very happy too

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi, Jeep
I liked the red interior too, until I realized that they passenger side doesn't match the driver's side. Then I lost interest in the red interior. I guess I just need my symmetry.

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8
Same reason why we got phantom grey year 1 when it was only available for launch edition model year 1 in the states. Just cause. No rhyme or reason.
Rhyme, the now called hazelnut leather interior A91-MT.

Reason, $2,700 added premium, hazelnut leather interior would be devalued & feel less special if there was a red interior option.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rhyme, the now called hazelnut leather interior A91-MT.

Reason, $2,700 added premium, hazelnut leather interior would be devalued & feel less special if there was a red interior option.
We are talking about the color of the car not the seat options.

In canada we got phantom as a not special edition color. When the US got it only as a lauch edition. Relating to the fact that US is getting burnout white as a special edition and Canada gets it as normal release.

No where were we talking about interior colors. Yes the thread is about seat colors. But my reply was to reroute's comment about car color options.

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 MT, '23 BRZ, '06 RX-8

In canada we got phantom as a not special edition color. When the US got it only as a lauch edition. Relating to the fact that US is getting burnout white as a special edition and Canada gets it as normal release.

No where were we talking about interior colors. Yes the thread is about seat colors. But my reply was to reroute's comment about car color options.
We're all still learning how to Internet properly. I'm learning I have to repeat and be very specific on each individual post or else my words get twisted lol. USA did get the phantom matte on normal A90s in 2022 (possibly 2021 too).

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
We're all still learning how to Internet properly. I'm learning I have to repeat and be very specific on each individual post or else my words get twisted lol. USA did get the phantom matte on normal A90s in 2022 (possibly 2021 too).
Yes but not on launch year. Canada had phantom from day 1. US MIGHT get burnout white in the future, but as of right now only available on a91-mt edition. Canada seems to be getting it from day 1 as a non speci edition.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Go reread my reply to reroute. I clearly say Canada got it year 1 and and US only on the special edition for the first year of release. We also got red seats as an option when US didn't till later years.

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition

The only colors the Launch Edition came in were white, black, and red. Phantom Grey was an optional color in the U.S. not limited to the LE as well.
Sponsored