Auto Leveling Headlights going too high or too low

sonnpai

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0
hello, I searched everywhere on this forum but I feel like I may be the only one with this issue. To start off, I have a 2021 3.0 Premium, love this car. Initially when I bought it, the headlights were way too low when driving at night, so I adjusted the screws under the hood to make it eye level. That was a couple of months ago, and until recently, the auto leveling feature of the headlights now either go way too high, or way too low. I carry a small screw driver with me in my car so i can pull over and adjust the headlights, but it appears to keep changing. lately its been happening more and more frequently so I am a lost on what to do.

Question, is there a way I can code off the auto level feature? or is there something I am missing, such a faulty sensor that needs replacement. I cant keep adjust the headlights like this, its so cumbersome. Has anybody else has this issue and fixed it? Hopefully I can be pointed in the right direction. I have tried google searching but have not found anything substantial that relates to my issue. Thank you for your time and attention

PS. I will add pictures when I get a chance.
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Sounds like you hadn't gotten acclimated to the car and it's ride height and directly fiddled with the settings.

Either follow instructions to get back to factory settings or take it to the dealer especially if you suspect somethings off..
Sponsored