AWE TRACK IN CANADA / DECIBEL MEASUREMENTS?!?!?!

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Yep, I am going to go with non res and maybe add a catted dp, definitely don’t want the catless firstly because of the legal issues and the smell !!
Keep us posted! You will love it! No reason to go catless anyways; plenty of power, no smell and no CEL with the AA DP. Again, check my profile if you want the videos.

**I will say, try the downpipe first. You will get some noise and a nice bump of power! Highly recommend.
Sponsored

cbrummell

First Name
carson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 nitro yellow supra 3.0 premium
I think I will be keeping the stock downpipe for now, I also happen to live in the GTA so I will go with non resonated for now and if I think it still isn’t enough I will go. With the AA catted downpipe as @Turcktech. Would anybody in the GTA mind sharing any other forms of contact such as IG? Thanks for your help everyone, great forum!
1stock_a90 on Instagram

i'm about 3 hours away from you but i do come up quite a bit !

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Keep us posted! You will love it! No reason to go catless anyways; plenty of power, no smell and no CEL with the AA DP. Again, check my profile if you want the videos.

**I will say, try the downpipe first. You will get some noise and a nice bump of power! Highly recommend.
Alright! I will follow you on ig

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Wait my bad do you have an instagram ?
Gross. I don’t have social media haha. I meant here.
Haha I was about to ask about your social media. Honestly I just got it for my supra! My handle is @mustardsupra 🤣
Sponsored