B58 gen 2

suprazg

First Name
zubair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra 3.0 premium
Hey guys so i just sent my ecu out to get unlocked by femto and was looking on mhd and they said on the website that it doesnt support b58 gen 2
i have a 2022 supra 3.0 im guesing i have a gen 2 what options can i do for tuning or can i still do mhd?
please help me out
Sponsored

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Well obviously you have the competitor of MHD and probably your best option Bm3 or bootmod3

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I have a 2021. It was sent to Femto and I am currently on MHD. Did you send the ECU yourself or through a third party?

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
I have a 2021. It was sent to Femto and I am currently on MHD. Did you send the ECU yourself or through a third party?
Mine is now on the way to femto also, I'm going mhd stage 2 on 93......will I be happy when I tune it, is it really that big of a difference??

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mine is now on the way to femto also, I'm going mhd stage 2 on 93......will I be happy when I tune it, is it really that big of a difference??
It's a huge difference. I went from stock to JB4 ->JB4 custom map ->unlock and MHD Stage 2. Each step was a big difference in performance. Next step is DAW turbo, which is a next year thing for me.

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
It's a huge difference. I went from stock to JB4 ->JB4 custom map ->unlock and MHD Stage 2. Each step was a big difference in performance. Next step is DAW turbo, which is a next year thing for me.
I want the same setup!!!! I'll be following in your footsteps!

OP
OP

suprazg

First Name
zubair
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra 3.0 premium
i did it through visconti havenā€™t received it back yet was trying to make sure i can tune with mhd before i buy the mhd

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
i did it through visconti havenā€™t received it back yet was trying to make sure i can tune with mhd before i buy the mhd
It's a couple hundred cheaper thru Euro performance and they hand deliver it over seas. Visconti is a rip off.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I used @Louaye @EPC . They hand deliver it every month. It's the only reason I did it. He let me know every step of the way. I knew when he received my ECU - when he left - landed - returned- and shipped back. There's even a bundle deal he does if you unlock and buy tuning platform. I can't speak for him on it, maybe it was a sale or something. Not sure. But soooo glad I chose them.

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
I used @Louaye @EPC . They hand deliver it every month. It's the only reason I did it. He let me know every step of the way. I knew when he received my ECU - when he left - landed - returned- and shipped back. There's even a bundle deal he does if you unlock and buy tuning platform. I can't speak for him on it, maybe it was a sale or something. Not sure. But soooo glad I chose them.
That's who I'm using also!! Can't wait to get it back.

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
europerformancecenter.com
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
Glad your satisfied brotha! Thank you

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
Iā€™m running MHD on my ā€˜22. I went thru @Louaye @EPC as well back in December for unlock and purchased MHD super license thru him. OTS 93 tune is great!! Iā€™m running the OTS E40 now until I go custom e50

Supra Jr.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 supra
Iā€™m running MHD on my ā€˜22. I went thru @Louaye @EPC as well back in December for unlock and purchased MHD super license thru him. OTS 93 tune is great!! Iā€™m running the OTS E40 now until I go custom e50
I just sent mine in for an unlock and mhd stage 2 93 tune, was it awesome going from stock to even the stage 2 93 tune has everyone says??
Sponsored