Can someone please tell me the part number of the OEM engine cover badge?

JR Supra

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 toyota GR supra 3.0 premium
Hi all. I took my oem engine cover badge off to paint it and Im not a huge fan of it plus I broke one of the little plastic stubs, so I was wondering if anyone knew the stock chrome badge part number. Thanks!
Sponsored

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
That's where I got my CF emblem from too. Love it!

It appears that the engine cover emblem is only available with the engine cover itself as a whole piece. I don't think you can purchase the emblem separately since it's plastic riveted to the cover.

OP
OP
JR Supra

JR Supra

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 toyota GR supra 3.0 premium
That's where I got my CF emblem from too. Love it!

It appears that the engine cover emblem is only available with the engine cover itself as a whole piece. I don't think you can purchase the emblem separately since it's plastic riveted to the cover.
ugh oh

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I got this one to put an OEM style badge on my carbon engine cover. Fit perfectly so I would think it should also work on the OEM cover. Only a few bucks if you wanted to try it.

Part# 11291-31050

jb_mkv

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I got this one to put an OEM style badge on my carbon engine cover. Fit perfectly so I would think it should also work on the OEM cover. Only a few bucks if you wanted to try it.

Part# 11291-31050
Thanks for the tip! I just ordered one. Is there any chance you have a picture of it on your engine cover?

I just got a carbon fiber engine cover from Titan Motorsports today. Unfortunately, there's a spot for a badge even though the pictures on the website don't show one. I didn't want one since I was planning to have a shop cut it in half to keep my intake manifold exposed. Disappointed but I'll work around it.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I wonder if any of these decals I produced for the front and rear emblems would work on the engine cover?

IMG_4183.jpeg

IMG_7898.jpeg

IMG_6697.jpeg

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Thanks for the tip! I just ordered one. Is there any chance you have a picture of it on your engine cover?

I just got a carbon fiber engine cover from Titan Motorsports today. Unfortunately, there's a spot for a badge even though the pictures on the website don't show one. I didn't want one since I was planning to have a shop cut it in half to keep my intake manifold exposed. Disappointed but I'll work around it.
Unfortunately no, I don’t, and it’s tucked away for winter. But you won’t be disappointed. Mine also has the spot for a badge and I really wanted that “upgraded OEM” look without any hint of aftermarket. Achieved it perfectly.