Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
Did you have to weld anything?
šŸ˜‚ thereā€™s no welding on your end. This is a slip style exhaust, comes w clamps to attach it all
Sponsored

OP
OP
rayrl

rayrl

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 premium
šŸ˜‚ thereā€™s no welding on your end. This is a slip style exhaust, comes w clamps to attach it all
Okay thatā€™s what I thought just wanted to make sure lol the exhaust on my n54 is the same

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
A90 should be getting orders out if you went thru them, same with SP1 direct. I ordered mine thru A90 but the guys from SP1 been in contact with me thru IG. He vid chatted me directly showing me he was at UPS mailing mine off. Cool guys they Def go above and beyond.ordered mine end of Sept Received couple weeks ago.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
@NFamous60 definitely good folks over there. He sent me pics of mine as they were prepping to burn, then again at ups store and vid chatted w me while under Supra while I was installing so he can verify piping was in proper position so it wouldnā€™t rattle on underbrace

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@NFamous60 definitely good folks over there. He sent me pics of mine as they were prepping to burn, then again at ups store and vid chatted w me while under Supra while I was installing so he can verify piping was in proper position so it wouldnā€™t rattle on underbrace
It don't get no better then that. Plus doing it for all their customers to.... that's top notch right there wish they sold more shit so I can be a repeat customer.

OP
OP
rayrl

rayrl

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 premium
A90 should be getting orders out if you went thru them, same with SP1 direct. I ordered mine thru A90 but the guys from SP1 been in contact with me thru IG. He vid chatted me directly showing me he was at UPS mailing mine off. Cool guys they Def go above and beyond.ordered mine end of Sept Received couple weeks ago.
Did you just message them on ig?

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Attached vid is after install this is, CTS 4.5" catted downpipe with SP1 Titanium exhaust. Video dnt do it justice I'll write a post in a sec with pictures and my experience

OP
OP
rayrl

rayrl

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 premium
Attached vid is after install this is, CTS 4.5" catted downpipe with SP1 Titanium exhaust. Video dnt do it justice I'll write a post in a sec with pictures and my experience
Sounds sick

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
Hey what stage tune are you running? And have you had any problems?
still stock tune, DME is currently with @Louaye @EPC at Femto for MHD unlock. Once itā€™s back, I will get E50 tuned. While DME is out, I installed armaspeed intake and cts charge pipe. Getting Fuel-It flex analyzer to monitor ethanol content.

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT - Stratosphere.
Did you get a CEL with the CTS Catted Downpipe? I am thinking of getting the same but don't want to clear the CEL every time.

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did you get a CEL with the CTS Catted Downpipe? I am thinking of getting the same but don't want to clear the CEL every time.
It's not that bothersome for the potential headaches you save. Like yeah loud exhaust cool done days you not in the mood for it but your stuck with it. Catted I dnt overkill my neighbors but my exhaust let's it be known im around. If that makes sense

TheSuds

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra Launch Edition
@rayrl I went direct w sp1r for mine . Wanted only burn on tip n muffler
8503CAE2-E4F7-4AFF-9C23-792466580CD2.jpeg
They allow you to pick your burn a style if you go through them? I've noticed they have a lot of different variations.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
They allow you to pick your burn a style if you go through them? I've noticed they have a lot of different variations.
Yes if you reach out to them, they can do bare, reverse, traditional or whatever you request.
Sponsored