• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Custom Supra Rug

OP
OP
Learyam

Learyam

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5
Just gotta say, your work is a bit too good for mass production places, imo. No offense to A90 but damn dude…. My early version one is in our game room now, like pictured above.

Are you going to have a website with pictures, prices and keep the same insanely high quality?
Thank you! I’m not working with A90 Shop. The owner saw my work and he wanted a rug for his shop. This will never be a mass production item since the way is created.

I currently have a new technique that I am using to make the rugs look cleaner between letters

And no website for the moment but I’m working on my socials(Instagram and Facebook) I will update there what is for sale at the moment and prices ☺

https://instagram.com/samurugs

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090197107661&mibextid=LQQJ4d
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Thank you! I’m not working with A90 Shop. The owner saw my work and he wanted a rug for his shop. This will never be a mass production item since the way is created.

I currently have a new technique that I am using to make the rugs look cleaner between letters

And no website for the moment but I’m working on my socials(Instagram and Facebook) I will update there what is for sale at the moment and prices ☺

https://instagram.com/samurugs

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090197107661&mibextid=LQQJ4d
I couldn’t imagine a mass production rug being anywhere near your quality. Keep up the great work amigo!

OP
OP
Learyam

Learyam

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

Only 2 GR logo rug avaible for sale $140 shipped! 26’x15’ ready to ship!! Thanks guys! 🙂

95B913C7-E502-41E2-8BEF-19EFD7C39CEA.jpeg

01902718-87F2-47A2-8672-CED34D6B0F2F.jpeg

D6E10C6A-2123-4DFE-A2CF-1FB7F211A87D.jpeg

0F6DD110-1E1A-4CFE-92D7-633178B20BB7.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Learyam

Learyam

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5
Both rugs SOLD!!! Thanks guys!!! 🙌🏽

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Wait what?!? Those are so bad ass!!!! You only made two? 😭

OP
OP
Learyam

Learyam

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5
Can you make a cargo mat for the trunk with red Supra logo? I think a lot of folks would be interested in that.
I can do basically anything!! Always opend to try new things!!

mgomz992

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium (Auto)
Dude these are sick, hurry up and restock lol. I want that yellow and black to match the ride.
Sponsored