Driver Seat only moves in increments when holding the button

godbiggy

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
Has anyone had issues with the driver seat moving up in 1 inch increments while holding the seat button to move forward/backwards and have to re-press the button?

Noticed my car is doing it, whether it be in park or off.

Does anyone know the reason, I am wondering if it needs to relearn or calibrated.

Thanks
Sponsored

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
are you talking about just adjusting the seat or pressing one of the saved seat buttons? because when I have a friend drive it and they move the seat, I have my memory set to seat option 1 and I have to press and hold it 2-3 times to get it into the final memorized position. I'm not sure if those 1 and 2 memory buttons are supposed to be one touch but mine has needed the multiple presses since I bought the car brand new. Never bothered me enough to think twice about it, until now. haha. thanks a lot 😜

bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
Yeah, this happens to me all the time.

This is a safety feature to keep the seat from adjusting too much while you're driving. Put the car in park before hitting the button and this shouldn't happen anymore.

OP
OP

godbiggy

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
Yeah, this happens to me all the time.

This is a safety feature to keep the seat from adjusting too much while you're driving. Put the car in park before hitting the button and this shouldn't happen anymore.

that's what I thought at first but it still does it in park or even when car is just in accessory :/

OP
OP

godbiggy

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra
are you talking about just adjusting the seat or pressing one of the saved seat buttons? because when I have a friend drive it and they move the seat, I have my memory set to seat option 1 and I have to press and hold it 2-3 times to get it into the final memorized position. I'm not sure if those 1 and 2 memory buttons are supposed to be one touch but mine has needed the multiple presses since I bought the car brand new. Never bothered me enough to think twice about it, until now. haha. thanks a lot 😜

happens with memory button and the normal push seat buttons :(
Sponsored