Factory warranty and PPF

Lonestar_Nomad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 GR Supra Premium MT
When I got my car back from full ppf, driver side blind spot monitor triangle start showing as stripes (lines) instead solid yellow color. I know they took out the mirrors. Donyou think it could be connection problem? Thanks
Could be the connection. Can you still adjust the mirror? I haven’t pulled mine off to check if it’s two connectors or just one so can’t help much there. I’m a bit surprised they pulled the mirror to wrap it tho. The sheets are cut around handles etc unless they did it all by hand for some reason.
Sponsored

Thraxbert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra 3L, boosted 3.8L Gen Coupe, '93 Jimny
No competent PPF installers covers radar and sensors. On the Supra, all the PPF vendors have pre-cut pieces or large format cutting templates. The chance of covering sensors with negative effect is zero.

Don't overthink this.

Turcktech

First Name
Esat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 supra
Could be the connection. Can you still adjust the mirror? I haven’t pulled mine off to check if it’s two connectors or just one so can’t help much there. I’m a bit surprised they pulled the mirror to wrap it tho. The sheets are cut around handles etc unless they did it all by hand for some reason.
They used a roll of ppf for the whole car other than bumpers precut I was told. Adjusting mirrors no problem. I am getting a service check from dealership see what they will do. Thanks
Sponsored