• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: Advan TC4 18"x10" Squared with Nitto NT05s

wsbape

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hi all, I'm selling my Advan TC4 wheels after a year of being on the car.
I had them refinished a couple days ago so that the white is REALLY white again.
The wheels have not been put back on the Supra and will not be put on a car until someone buys.
They have a fresh set (~800 mi) of Nitto NT05 tires on them with TPMS Sensors installed.

Specs are as follow:
Advan TC4 Wheels - 18" x 10" set of 4
Nitto NT05 Tires - 275/35/18 pair for the front
Nitto NT05 Tires - 295/35/18 pair for the rear
TPMS for each wheel
I'm throwing in the 13mm front and 15mm rear spacers as well

I will include some photos of how they sit on my supra, keep in mind I'm lowered on the Eibach Pro Kit springs with the BMS 13mm and 15mm Spacers.
This was also before they were refinished, excuse the dirt.

PRICE: $3,600 OBO

IMG_6970.jpg
image4.jpeg
image3.jpeg

IMG_6971.jpg

image5.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg
Sponsored