Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
@Tony11011
I'm in AUS too, and I just had my car custom tuned on 98. What were your hp & tq figures before & after the tune? I feel like our dynos here (DynoDynamics) read really low.

@Twisted Tuning are you able to have a look at these numbers? catless dp + intake + exhaust 2021 Femto Unlocked tuned on 98. I had the tuner do a revision and it made more power (2nd chart). Thanks :)

tune 1.png

tune 2.png

How's the logs look?
Sponsored

Twisted Tuning

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twistedtuning.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 335xi, 135i, TwinTurbo Mazda6
This was tuned on their own tuning solution, so I don't really have a way to look at logs. Unless I get bm3 or MHD as far as I know. Do you know of any solution I can use to get some logs?
Oh ok, I mean can't tell much from a dyno plot other than power. You should definitely as an owner have a way to log your own car. These cars make power easy. Doesn't mean it's a good tune. Get datalogging capabilities for your sanity.

OP
OP
Tony11011

Tony11011

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A 90 Supra, SR20 Datsun 1200 Ute
@Tony11011
I'm in AUS too, and I just had my car custom tuned on 98. What were your hp & tq figures before & after the tune? I feel like our dynos here (DynoDynamics) read really low.

@Twisted Tuning are you able to have a look at these numbers? catless dp + intake + exhaust 2021 Femto Unlocked tuned on 98. I had the tuner do a revision and it made more power (2nd chart). Thanks :)

tune 1.png

tune 2.png
Hi JS

I got the car retuned, from memory on the standard power it made with no tune, with intake and catless downpipe was 258KW@wheels (345hp)
With the tune it got up to 284.5KW@wheels (381hp)
but then i got it tuned from another tuner in sydney who tunes a lot of the B58's and got 331KW@wheels (443hp) mind you this is from a hub dyno. But got the tuner to do a comparison from the old tune to the new tune. The old dune from a dyno dynamics dyno got 284.5KW which equated to 292KW on the hub dyno .
Completely different car to drive between the two tunes. Below is a dyno sheet the first one is 98 the other one is E50

dyno 98.jpg

Dyno 1.jpg
Sponsored