Mikan Blast Thoughts?

Best Color for 2024 45th SE Anniversary MT

• Total voters

gbreezer80

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR MT Absolute White, 2024 GR 45th Mikan
I have an order placed for a Mikan Blast 45th Anniversary MT (model 2387), but am having second thoughts. All of the photo's and reviews I've seen, the color varies from Orange/Red to Orange; I'm not big on an Orange vehicle, unless it's more on the reddish side.

Has anyone on this forum actually seen this car in person and can describe the paint color, e.g., pearlized like the Absolute Zero paint?

I love my 2023 Absolute Zero MT (model 2385) and will be selling it once the 2024 MT SE arrives early next year.
Sponsored

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
I have an order placed for a Mikan Blast 45th Anniversary MT (model 2387), but am having second thoughts. All of the photo's and reviews I've seen, the color varies from Orange/Red to Orange; I'm not big on an Orange vehicle, unless it's more on the reddish side.

Has anyone on this forum actually seen this car in person and can describe the paint color, e.g., pearlized like the Absolute Zero paint?

I love my 2023 Absolute Zero MT (model 2385) and will be selling it once the 2024 MT SE arrives early next year.
Just get RED then

Branflakes123

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Refraction Blue
I saw one at FD. It's definitely orange, but somewhat pale. Not bright enough imo. Maybe in the right cloud cover it could look more red. But it's definitely orange

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Definitely gonna need to see it in person before passing any judgement on it.

Low flyer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra, 45th Anniversary, Mikan Blast
I have a deposit on a Mikan Blast. That's all that I can contribute to these forums. :imnew:

DrSupra

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT
I love orange and for my fun car to stand out a bit. Its not my favorite BMW orange but i still like it because it is orange and that's unique. I have an absolute zero 23 manual as well and don't know that I'd go trading it for an orange one just on the price difference alone. The A91 MTs and the refraction blue cars are probably the only ones I'd prefer over my absolute zero (unfortunately refraction was auto only so it goes out the window for me).

It also sounds if you're a bit unsure about it...I wouldn't do it unless I was fully confident in the purchase. Still, you can probably sell it for more than you paid to someone after you get it if you really don't like it but then the problem would be finding that person and finding another new Supra for yourself. Did you get the sense that the non special edition cars have long waits as well? I think the other part of the equation is what you're paying for it - if you're getting it at sticker or within 3K of sticker I'd probably just go for it because clearly dealers are going nuts with it.

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
I think it’s the same color as the trdpro tundra..you may want to verify that, but in pics it’s looks the same. If so, perhaps you can go see that tundra in person to help you make a decision. Keep in mind you can always do a wrap. I just wrapped my CU Later in white.

332F1E35-77F9-447F-B39C-27DCDCA36411.jpeg

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Got one here at the show. Don't like it in person. Too redish.

20231007_110808.jpg

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)