North East / Newcastle?

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lightning Yellow 3.0 Pro (2022 Delivery)
I've just moved up to sunny (?) Newcastle.

I've already been behind a 70 plate in the local Maccies drive-thru and harassed (lovingly?) by a MKIV, and seen a larger number of enthusiast cars.

Is anyone in the greater NE area or aware of any local cars and coffee type meets etc?

I was supposed to be at Kulturshock on Sunday but have had to cancel.
Sponsored

Oddy1972

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Mk5
https://www.themotorist.com/

Always a good hang out place and not that far from the north east. Be a great venue to try and sort a meet out. I know lots of other car clubs hold meets here and itā€™s free to use.

youā€™ve also got ny500 which again isnā€™t that far from you. I havenā€™t been there myself but looks like a good venue

https://ny500.co.uk/

#ifyoubuildittheywillcome

Howzer73

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
X3 M40d, BMW 420d
I am in the Northeast too out near Tynemouth. So if you ever see a white Supra out and about it could be me.

In the old days a trip up to Hartside Cafe near Alston was always a good meeting place with some really good driving roads up around there too. Destroyed by fire in 2018 so now just a car park which is a shame.

OP
OP
MK_Surrey

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am in the Northeast too out near Tynemouth. So if you ever see a white Supra out and about it could be me.

In the old days a trip up to Hartside Cafe near Alston was always a good meeting place with some really good driving roads up around there too. Destroyed by fire in 2018 so now just a car park which is a shame.
Ah, very close. I've taken a couple of drives out to Tynemouth and Whitley Bay now. Nice part of the world.

I've seen one White Supra in McDonalds Gosforth Park.

Howzer73

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
X3 M40d, BMW 420d
Welcome to the Northeast some great places to explore if you are new to the area. Would definitely not be me in McDonalds I can't remember the last time I went through a drive-thru.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Ah, very close. I've taken a couple of drives out to Tynemouth and Whitley Bay now. Nice part of the world.

I've seen one White Supra in McDonalds Gosforth Park.
Small world, I was up there a while back for a work conference but I was in a Fiat at the time šŸ˜…šŸ¤£

OP
OP
MK_Surrey

MK_Surrey

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have no shame in using a drive thru - the window height can be problematic though šŸ˜‚
Sponsored