Keemaca

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra
@A91CULater
Did you unplug something in the passenger door when it happened? Wondering if it has nothing to do with moisture getting in there and just something triggered by unplugging it maybe
Sponsored

A91CULater

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 CU Later
I made an appointment to take it into the dealership, the car is still under warranty so hoping itā€™s a not a big deal.
I did however make a few minor non related BimmerCode changes, Iā€™m wondering if I should put everything back to normal, Iā€™m not sure if they will void my warranty
I would definitely revert the changes if they are simple enough to do. Just to save yourself from potential dealer bs.

@A91CULater
Did you unplug something in the passenger door when it happened? Wondering if it has nothing to do with moisture getting in there and just something triggered by unplugging it maybe
I was trying to be very careful when replacing the passenger glass. The only thing I can think of that might have caused the light was that, when I finished putting the glass back on, I wanted to test it out. When reconnecting the door harness, I forgot to connect the side impact sensor. That might have triggered it. And I only realized the light was on after putting EVERYTHING back.

Keemaca

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra
^ Okay makes sense why it happened after tint with having the door panel removed and unplugging stuff, good info.
Sponsored