Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
I put it in the basic same location as the GT4 race car. 18" from the front edge of the hood to the front edge of the vent piece.
thanks!
Sponsored

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
That’s hot

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Stance boyz have ruined that look, as good and functional as it is.

Vegas17

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra AT
Timeout…. what is happening with the red Supra there? Are those wings on the front fenders? Is this some late 90’s F1 going on there?

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Looks like Verus' not yet released front fender ducts... gone wild!

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Timeout…. what is happening with the red Supra there? Are those wings on the front fenders? Is this some late 90’s F1 going on there?
check out the door garnish area, there's a canard there too 👀
First Lime Rock track day of 2024 in the books.
hi, i know you updated from the OEM ISTEP, but any improvements on steering and stability control from your perspective? :)

Last edited:

ky.supra

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OP
OP
razorlab

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
hi, i know you updated from the OEM ISTEP, but any improvements on steering and stability control from your perspective? :)
Overall not any huge differences felt. However, the updated traction control logic is much more sensitive than the first ISTEP I had (I have a launch edition). All last year I tracked with one click off and it never intervened unless I was doing something really stupid, then I was glad it was on. Yesterday I was getting traction control flashing and ignition cut in almost every corner. Even in the downhill at over 100mph I was getting ignition cut.

Never had this happen at all last year. I am looking into seeing how to put the old DSC programming back on.

Ignition cut from traction control examples circled in red:

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.23.14 AM.png

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
Overall not any huge differences felt. However, the updated traction control logic is much more sensitive than the first ISTEP I had (I have a launch edition). All last year I tracked with one click off and it never intervened unless I was doing something really stupid, then I was glad it was on. Yesterday I was getting traction control flashing and ignition cut in almost every corner. Even in the downhill at over 100mph I was getting ignition cut.

Never had this happen at all last year. I am looking into seeing how to put the old DSC programming back on.

Ignition cut from traction control examples circled in red:

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.23.14 AM.png
oh damn? i assume the intervention would've been worse had you stayed on the 275s.. thanks for the info!

for context, i also track one click off. i'll still update, i've only one+ year with track/autox experience

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
still stock power?
Sponsored