Recommend body shop

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
Hi all, does anyone recommend a body shop in the West Midlands area to paint and fit a spoiler.

I bought a replica streethunter wing off aliexpress and for the most part it's OK quality for the bridge and the sides, but the caps they've supplied do not fit so needs some work.

I'll make a complaint to see what can be done about returning it but I'd like to know if its possible to fit it
Sponsored

Crimzon_Skyz

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra 3.0 Pro
Its not in Birmingham but ive had some paint work done at R.E. Krane in Hinckley and they are a really good little gem of a place. Prices are good and they will do the strangest of things. The main body work guy did say he had done AliExpress stuff for some customers but he wont work on utter rubbish.

For an example of something strange: they did a repaint of a swan shaped peddle boat :crazy:

OP
OP
Chappers

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
Thanks for the recommendation, I'm just waiting to see if i can get a refund before i decide what to do next.

If i do i may just put my duckbill back on, if i dont then sunk cost and i may go and see about getting it fitted...
Sponsored