• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Some advice needed for 20x11 and 20x9

carnetics

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 GR Supra
Hey guys

Long time listener first time caller, the info on this forum has been valuable

Not many GR Supras here in New Zealand, maybe ?40

Anyway, the fitment on these cars from whats happening in the US has been quite insane to watch

I got some Koya SF10 wheels in Audi R8 fitment with the following specs

Front 20x9 ET24, Tires are Pirelli P Zero 245/30 ZR20

Rear 20x11 ET26 305/30 ZR20, Tires are Pirelli P Zero

I live miles out from a shop and don't have any tools at home by myself. Car is stock standard (not lowered).

Does anyone know if this will cause any issues with rubbing? I have seen lots of guys running 305s and 11s on the back, but no one seems to talk about offset specs
Sponsored

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Rub if its lowered? Or even at stock height under full compressive load?
I think its going to rub unless you go with a narrower tire either 285 or maybe 295. Even stock height the edge of the tire will probably contact the fender lip when it compresses. Some tires run narrower than others, but regardless I think you may need some camber or roll the fender lip