Still waiting... How long have you been waiting for your GR Supra allocation/order/update etc.?

How long did you have to wait/have been waiting to receive your GR Supra from the dealership??

• Total voters

V8KillaMKV

First Name
Jas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra premium 3.0 2023
Damn I feel bad those of you who have been waiting that long (2+yrs), I was lucky enough to get mine in two-3 months after I put my 500$ for allocation in Nov 2022, they told me by Christmas of 2022 and got mine 4 days before my birthday on Jan 6 of 2023!! But that because they had one in transit.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Damn I feel bad those of you who have been waiting that long (2+yrs), I was lucky enough to get mine in two-3 months after I put my 500$ for allocation in Nov 2022, they told me by Christmas of 2022 and got mine 4 days before my birthday on Jan 6 of 2023!! But that because they had one in transit.
For some reason middle of the country got fucked by me. Only a few sporadic autos came in locally. Maybe 1-2 Mts but in a major city every dealer has massive wait lists. I was #1 on a high volume dealer for 16 months and not a single MT came in… that’s when I said fuck it and found one out of state coming in and called to get it.

DaMan

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cayanne
I don't know how you guys can wait lol. I put a $500 deposit down and I'm already having a tough time. If anyone sees 2024 3.0 PREMIUM AZ MT for sale, please share lol. I'm ready to hop on one the moment I find one.
Since August 2022. For a manual. No news yet. I was asked to stop calling and visiting. I called Toyota Canada, they couldn't tell either.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Since August 2022. For a manual. No news yet. I was asked to stop calling and visiting. I called Toyota Canada, they couldn't tell either.
How many times are you calling for them to tell you not to call anymore. Rushing them won't do anything. Canadian dealers find out what they get basically once it's on its way. Sometimes they just show up without notice. The system is stupid.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
How many times are you calling for them to tell you not to call anymore. Rushing them won't do anything. Canadian dealers find out what they get basically once it's on its way. Sometimes they just show up without notice. The system is stupid.
Is it a lot $$$ more if y’all were to grab one just below the Canadian border? I’m pretty sure the markup days are over here in the States, if anyone is willing to deal/shop around.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Is it a lot $$$ more if y’all were to grab one just below the Canadian border? I’m pretty sure the markup days are over here in the States, if anyone is willing to deal/shop around.
I'd think the exchange rate alone would kill it for us. Then shipping and duties would add on.

Turbro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Strat 3.0 MT, 94 Supra TT 6Spd
Dang I bet that feels nice! I got word this week that mine is at the train yard about 20 miles from the dealership.
1713708961835-8c.png

me right now^
So is mine since 4/18... But i just heard this morning its been selected for a random inspection via the trainyard. Its apparently "random" but i just hope they don't fuck the clutch up or fuck with it. Heck, i hope its not damaged and they are trying to fix it pre delivery. Seen that before when I worked at BMW.

Ive waited so god damn long for this and its like the universe is fucking with me lol. Im so frustrated

edit: its FI hold by Toyota ugh

Last edited:

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Mazdaspeed3 / 2019 CX-5 GTR
it’s a 6MT in stratosphere blue. Going to a dealer in St. Louis so not too bad of a drive back home.
That was my first color choice! (like I had a choice 😂 ) Cannot wait to see it out there!
Sponsored