StreetHunter has updated their popular wing

DanzBurG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 MT Supra, '10 Yaris, '19 Fit
Premium price for a terrible product lol. FB groups have tons of posts about the fit and finish of these wings, nevermind a v2.. Save your money.
Sponsored

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honestly, I love the look but don't have access to any bodyshops or paint places that would have a chance in hell of matching the paint otherwise i'd be all over it
I bought mine on ebay, came painted. LMK if you're interested in the link :) paint match is pretty damn good. My car is absolute zero too

Tersine

First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
I bought mine on ebay, came painted. LMK if you're interested in the link :) paint match is pretty damn good. My car is absolute zero too
How was the fitment on that wing?

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
Seen in person, it makes the car look like it's owned by a child.

mojo_jojo77777

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
not perfect ofc, canā€™t seem to find one thatā€™s perfect but itā€™s really damn good for what it is.
I mean, its been pretty accepted so far that the replica Streethunter wings fit better than the originals šŸ˜‚

I still havent seen an "authentic" Streethunter wing in person yet that didnt have tons of gaps.

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I mean, its been pretty accepted so far that the replica Streethunter wings fit better than the originals šŸ˜‚

I still havent seen an "authentic" Streethunter wing in person yet that didnt have tons of gaps.
Yeah no way am I gonna pay more for worse or the same fitment lol. Canā€™t accept buying such an expensive piece then having a body shop have to mess with it to fit perfectly lol

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
Couldn't really imagine dropping several thousand dollars on something that literally makes the car slower and uglier, but I'm probably not the kind of Supra owner they're trying to sell this to.

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Couldn't really imagine dropping several thousand dollars on something that literally makes the car slower and uglier, but I'm probably not the kind of Supra owner they're trying to sell this to.
Uglier is opinion, I think it looks great.
if your car is a track car or drag car then yes it definitely makes it slower

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Uglier is opinion, I think it looks great.
if your car is a track car or drag car then yes it definitely makes it slower
Bingo.

Who would have known that adding a big plastic parachute to the back of your car will slow it down (not to mention kill your fuel efficiency). šŸ™„

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bingo.

Who would have known that adding a big plastic parachute to the back of your car will slow it down (not to mention kill your fuel efficiency). šŸ™„
yeah it slows it down but not as much as some of the bigger wing options. But if you run those I think you should have a stupid amount of power and you need the downforce lol.
I donā€™t care for fuel efficiency or else I wouldnā€™t of bought this car but I see your point lol

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yeah it slows it down but not as much as some of the bigger wing options. But if you run those I think you should have a stupid amount of power and you need the downforce lol.
I donā€™t care for fuel efficiency or else I wouldnā€™t of bought this car but I see your point lol
This is a decorative piece. Real aero is functional and the drag to downforce ratio is what people who are in the know are looking for.

I bet you'd honestly be surprised how little drag a functional wing (Verus, Spage, 9 Lives) actually generates, especially at a low AOA.

But hey, just because it's not my thing doesn't mean I'm against people putting it on their cars lol. Do what you think looks cool and makes you happy, it's your car and I'm just some a-hole on the internet. šŸ˜†
Sponsored