Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
There's that pesky English rearing it's ugly head again..

I know you could care less, that's why you keep writing those paragraphs lol.
So far youā€™ve added absolutely nothing constructive or insightful to this conversation. Some might even think your just being onerous for the sake of being onerous. Your like a toddler that doesnā€™t want to go to bed and argues in incoherent babble that has nothing to do with the conversation.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Funny plot twist to that story. His Mom loaded the JB4 app on her phone! She controls the power. Apparently neither son nor father can be trusted with it šŸ˜œ
Actually hilarious. The first time it makes sense to have the JB4 linked to a single phone šŸ˜‚

Hien

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium (Nocturnal, Automatic)
I ordered the 2024 Model 3 "highland" long range, in exchange for the supra and the delivery date just changed from May - June to June - July. :doh:

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
There's that pesky English rearing it's ugly head again..
Yes, see English is funny like that, their is this thing called a colloquialism. You know what that is right? Of course you donā€™t or you wouldnā€˜t have pointed out how I phrased ā€œI could care lessā€. So hereā€™s an English lesson.

You see colloquial speech is most commonly used amongst friends, family, etc. It may include slang, local expression or dialect, etc. While it may not be perfect grammatically the meaning and speech are used quite frequently.

In colloquial speech ā€œI could care lessā€ infers the same meaning as ā€œI couldnā€™t care lessā€ while the latter is the grammatically correct usage the former is more commonly used.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Yes, see English is funny like that, their is this thing called a colloquialism. You know what that is right? Of course you donā€™t or you wouldnā€˜t have pointed out how I phrased ā€œI could care lessā€. So hereā€™s an English lesson.

You see colloquial speech is most commonly used amongst friends, family, etc. It may include slang, local expression or dialect, etc. While it may not be perfect grammatically the meaning and speech are used quite frequently.

In colloquial speech ā€œI could care lessā€ infers the same meaning as ā€œI couldnā€™t care lessā€ while the latter is the grammatically correct usage the former is more commonly used.
Your excuses are as lame as your recent EV purchase šŸ˜‰

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
I ordered the 2024 Model 3 "highland" long range, in exchange for the supra and the delivery date just changed from May - June to June - July. :doh:
I like the Highland I hope the interior fiber optic lighting carries through the rest of the lines. I do miss that from the Mercedes and I was really hoping that would have made it from the Z4 to the Supra but it seems Toyota left that part out.

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Your excuses are as lame as your recent EV purchase šŸ˜‰
But not as lame as your comebacks. Work harder, do better. If youā€™re gonna troll at least be good at it. Jeez man that is fuggin weak sauce. I thought you might have some teeth bro but turns out your just gumā€™n it.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
But not as lame as your comebacks. Work harder, do better. If youā€™re gonna troll at least be good at it. Jeez man that is fuggin weak sauce. I thought you might have some teeth bro but turns out your just gumā€™n it.
I see the desperation is setting in, and you're clutching at straws šŸ¤£

Anyway, why are you still here? Waiting for 45 minutes for your EV to charge up and have nothing better to do? šŸ¤£

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
I see the desperation is setting in, and you're clutching at straws šŸ¤£

Anyway, why are you still here? Waiting for 45 minutes for your EV to charge up and have nothing better to do? šŸ¤£
Oh look heā€™s trying so hard but lands on the same witless banter he started with. Your like a cute 5 year old stuck on the same sentence for an hour.

See I work from home, which is quite lovely with an incredible view and iā€™m getting paid, a lot, to sit here and mentally smack your feeble intellect all over the internetā€¦ While my EV Charges of courseā€¦ I think Iā€™ll pour a bourbon and have a nice cigar.

Come on son you got it in you give it another goā€¦

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh look heā€™s trying so hard but lands on the same witless banter he started with. Your like a cute 5 year old stuck on the same sentence for an hour.

See I work from home, which is quite lovely with an incredible view and iā€™m getting paid, a lot, to sit here and mentally smack your feeble intellect all over the internetā€¦ While my EV Charges of courseā€¦ I think Iā€™ll pour a bourbon and have a nice cigar.

Come on son you got it in you give it another goā€¦
I'm happy for you. You need to work on those insecurities though. You keep mentioning your budget, that you're getting paid a lot, sucking on phallic objects, I mean, you seem awfully concerned what others think of you. Which explains your irrational defense of an EV purchase, and my opinion of them bothering you so much. Maybe you should talk to a counselor about that.

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
I'm happy for you. You need to work on those insecurities though. You keep mentioning your budget, that you're getting paid a lot, sucking on phallic objects, I mean, you seem awfully concerned what others think of you. Which explains your irrational defense of an EV purchase, and my opinion of them bothering you so much. Maybe you should talk to a counselor about that.

See there is that confusion again. You just canā€™t seem to keep up can you? See this is just fun now. You came into my thread trolling (the epitome of insecure look at me behavior) trolling for reactions gulping down the hot mess you need to get you through the day.

Your like a tick that doesnā€™t knowā€¦ actually thatā€™s giving you far to much credit, even a tick is smart enough to let go when itā€™s been burnedā€¦

MIght I suggest Chat GPT to help you out, maybe get some new trolling material? Cuz this is just tired and worn out. Now pardon me while I check my EV state of chargeā€¦ At least it has some juiceā€¦

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See there is that confusion again. You just canā€™t seem to keep up can you? See this is just fun now. You came into my thread trolling (the epitome of insecure look at me behavior) trolling for reactions gulping down the hot mess you need to get you through the day.

Your like a tick that doesnā€™t knowā€¦ actually thatā€™s giving you far to much credit, even a tick is smart enough to let go when itā€™s been burnedā€¦

MIght I suggest Chat GPT to help you out, maybe get some new trolling material? Cuz this is just tired and worn out. Now pardon me while I check my EV state of chargeā€¦ At least it has some juiceā€¦
Thank you for proving my point.

Here you go bud. Best of luck.

https://www.betterhelp.com/
Sponsored