Tacoma714

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
I'm in the PNW. I've had multiple dinguses "race" me by getting next to me, and we slow, then they just ride along, then floor it. It kinda drives me nuts. They either don't know how to count to three, or don't know to, idk? I'm always waiting for them to honk at least.

Other than that I've been chased by random sh*t cars. SUV's/Family sedans trying to race, etc.

I still feel like my twin got more challengers, but I also drove that a lot more. Supra is at maybe 9k miles after 2-3 years, : (.
9k after 2-3 years?? Definitely garage kept isn't it? I have had mine since February and barely have 2,375 miles on it so maybe I'm on pace to match you 😆
Sponsored

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
9k after 2-3 years?? Definitely garage kept isn't it? I have had mine since February and barely have 2,375 miles on it so maybe I'm on pace to match you 😆
TBH, Idk what's wrong with me, lol. The ol BRZ was at 30k+ in 2 years. I think it's because I'm new the PNW still, covid times and I've worked from home for going on 10 years now, so it's too easy to be a homebody. I'm working on getting out more, but I went from country (1/16th the amount of cars on the road) to PNW where there is always crowded streets, etc. so it can be discouraging when you're looking forward to stop and go traffic, haha.

It also doesn't help I was yanked out of the Supra and temporarily arrested for escaping a 1 headlight ghetto car following me dangerously (So I "dangerously sped off rq) and the cop got behind me as I was slowing down, and I kindly was moving out of his way in the fast lane and then lights came on (It was night time). Dude walked up, grabbed my wrist and told me I'm under arrest. Good times! He arrested me for a good 30m, then let me go. I wonder if there is a lawsuit there, but also idk if I'd go down that route. Was not a fun experience, and it was not that serious, ffs. I sped off, I didn't speed continuously. Ticket would have sufficed.

OP
OP
Tacoma714

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
TBH, Idk what's wrong with me, lol. The ol BRZ was at 30k+ in 2 years. I think it's because I'm new the PNW still, covid times and I've worked from home for going on 10 years now, so it's too easy to be a homebody. I'm working on getting out more, but I went from country (1/16th the amount of cars on the road) to PNW where there is always crowded streets, etc. so it can be discouraging when you're looking forward to stop and go traffic, haha.

It also doesn't help I was yanked out of the Supra and temporarily arrested for escaping a 1 headlight ghetto car following me dangerously (So I "dangerously sped off rq) and the cop got behind me as I was slowing down, and I kindly was moving out of his way in the fast lane and then lights came on (It was night time). Dude walked up, grabbed my wrist and told me I'm under arrest. Good times! He arrested me for a good 30m, then let me go. I wonder if there is a lawsuit there, but also idk if I'd go down that route. Was not a fun experience, and it was not that serious, ffs. I sped off, I didn't speed continuously. Ticket would have sufficed.
Maybe that cop just liked putting handcuffs on guys like homeboy scion racer this weekend in the FRS. All joked aside, probably a "let me teach him a lesson" moment and scare him so I can let him go. If you ever wanted to sue though, I know a guy:

maxresdefault.jpg

Teleguy11

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 2017 Highlander Limited Platinum
So today it was a Civic r type, or whatever its called, that messed with me as I'm minding my own business driving. 😌 We stopped at the next red light and he started off blazen. I went 3/4 throttle and pulled away quite easily. After 200ft, I let off. Not worth my time.
I don't like street racing so proving a point in this car happens so fast its not really a race, right?

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
So today it was a Civic r type, or whatever its called, that messed with me as I'm minding my own business driving. 😌 We stopped at the next red light and he started off blazen. I went 3/4 throttle and pulled away quite easily. After 200ft, I let off. Not worth my time.
I don't like street racing so proving a point in this car happens so fast its not really a race, right?
You just gave him the "settle down junior" treatment for a tad bit, harmless imho.
Sponsored