Supra wing comparison

Soliduz

First Name
Zelda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra
Yo! Considering adding a wing to my Supra. What did you guys get? Anyone regret installing their wing? Anyone having issues with durability or fitment? MAYBE there is a wing that cuts back on performance ?? Gimme some deets
Sponsored

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
OP
OP
Soliduz

Soliduz

First Name
Zelda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra
I put on the A91 edition carbon spoiler that attaches with 3M tape - its OEM design and fits with the body lines.

https://1fastsupra.com/products/rexpeed-a90-a91-mkv-supra-v4-carbon-fiber-spoiler

I really like OEM things and am waiting to see what is offered on the Supra before it goes out of production before drilling into my trunk. I would really like an oem GT4 Supra spoiler :/
yeah I'm thinking about this direction maybe, I read that someone installed a spoiler and was getting rain in their trunk

Koval

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0; 2019 F-150 3.5 KR; 2018 Honda GL
insurance is almost as much as the car payment I'm goooood
Seeing stuff like this makes me feel old, and apparently my insurance company agrees.

tonymimi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 yellow 3.0 AT premium
I have been in the same situation before. I was considering adding a ducktail since it is way cheaper and no need to drill any holes on my trunk. And then I find out a few problems of them

1. All of them only have okish quality and fitment. They are ok if you see it from distance but once you take a closer look, you can always see little flaw and bubble in it.

2. They might not fit with a bigger wing. I know I always want to get a big wing it just matter of time, so I eventually skip the ducktail and just bought a verus ucw wing.

So far I did not find out durability or fitment problem. The quality compare to ducktail is day and night, you really get what you pay for ($300 vs $2000).

Performance wise, since I dont have a front splitter to balance the massive rear extra downforce, I just keep the rear wing angle set it to the smallest downforce setting, I feel like the car is a little bit more stable on the highway especially in 90+mph. If I become a track junkie, I would definitely add a front splitter.

Any regrets? Not at all, it is a bit pricey for me but I think it is a good investment for the look and performance. And you will get a great outdoor dining table and chair =)
Screenshot 2024-02-17 112303.png
Screenshot 2024-02-17 115508.png
side_supra.JPG
mcd.JPG
Sponsored