TE37's to go on my Supra

SupraGTS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GTS MT6
Hey guys,

I've simped out and bought a set of TE37's for my Supra.

I'd really like to retain the OEM ability to manage tyre pressure and tempreture via the infotainment system as I can with the OEM wheels.

Is anybody able to run me through what I need to do in order to have full functioning OEM pressure and temperature info available via the infotainment system?

IMG_8333.JPG
Sponsored

3rdDegreeNinja

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra A91-CF Edition
You can transfer your TPMS sensors from you OEM set to the new wheels, or you can get a new set of them if you plan on going between the two sets of wheels.

OP
OP
SupraGTS

SupraGTS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra GTS MT6
You can transfer your TPMS sensors from you OEM set to the new wheels, or you can get a new set of them if you plan on going between the two sets of wheels.
Yeah I want to keep my OEM wheels as they are. Do you know exactly what part numbers I need to buy to use my TE's with OEM functionality?

3rdDegreeNinja

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra A91-CF Edition

George Dankha

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Toyota Supra Premium
Hey guys,

I've simped out and bought a set of TE37's for my Supra.

I'd really like to retain the OEM ability to manage tyre pressure and tempreture via the infotainment system as I can with the OEM wheels.

Is anybody able to run me through what I need to do in order to have full functioning OEM pressure and temperature info available via the infotainment system?

IMG_8333.JPG
I ended up buying the TPMS sensors from Toyota and left the ones on my stock wheels on there. I have the blast bronze TE37 SLs which i needed to buy the hubcentric ring in order for them to sit right when mounting them on the car. Not sure if you have the TE37 or TE37SL and whether there is a difference in the center hub. After installing, just reset the tire pressure and drive around for a little bit. Everything should start reading correct after that.
Sponsored