The Drive: Toyota Supra Sales Plunged Nearly 50 Percent in 2023

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
I’m pleased. We all own what is turning out to be a low production car that’s an absolute joy to drive, own and modify.
We gonna be rolling these babies across collector auctions in 2040 asking $2.5 mill. I can hear the announcers now “we have an unprecedented partnership between BMW and Toyota crossing the block, the final manual combustion Supra; the online bids are going crazy as the reserve is now lifted”
Inflation 2040
Sponsored

bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
It boggles my mind how much of a break the press seems to give that car. Such a half-assed refresh.
The Z is like the Mustang. It's old and crappy, but it has a solid aftermarket. And a good aftermarket means that you can hand-wave away any issues the car has by saying, "you can fix that in the aftermarket."

Like how Savagegeese went on about how you can fix the Z's crappy suspension with an aftermarket setup, but was apparently ignorant of all the companies offering complete suspension replacements for the Supra.

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
The Z is like the Mustang. It's old and crappy, but it has a solid aftermarket. And a good aftermarket means that you can hand-wave away any issues the car has by saying, "you can fix that in the aftermarket."

Like how Savagegeese went on about how you can fix the Z's crappy suspension with an aftermarket setup, but was apparently ignorant of all the companies offering complete suspension replacements for the Supra.
What??? An 'influencer' is ignorant of reality????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)
Sponsored