Tuning Supra in Orange County, CA

thedave97

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra 3.0 PREM MT
Just picked up my 2024 manual supra and im looking for a local/cost effective shop in Orange County, CA to send my ECU out and install a downpipe and BootMod3 tune. I got quoted about 2800 all in for the unlock, tune and downpipe. Is that a good price or is anyone getting it for cheaper? Just trying to find the best route to start tuning! Id love to see where everyone is going and how much theyre paying!
Sponsored

BoBo

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra Nitro Yellow
I got my exhaust and downpipe installed @Speed Logic and it was great service and work. Super chill guys over there as well. Will definitely be a returning customer.

OP
OP

thedave97

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra 3.0 PREM MT
Haus of power, speed logic, gtp. All good places to get an unlock and tune.

stay away from rsr and simply racing.
Any reason to stay away from rsr? My buddy’s roommate is a manager there and they currently are shipping my ECU to fentmo and installing a down pipe and BM3 stage 2 map. Should I be concerned ? Thank you !

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Any reason to stay away from rsr? My buddy’s roommate is a manager there and they currently are shipping my ECU to fentmo and installing a down pipe and BM3 stage 2 map. Should I be concerned ? Thank you !
Their customer service is LACKING badly. They have big projects or higher profile clients that often times a Femto unlock, downpipe or BM3 install are such small jobs to them they drag their feet. You seem to have an inside scoop with your connection so I wouldn’t be too worried honestly. I have a 2023 6MT and Speed Logic has always been good to me. Just a heads up, if you start adding power you will quickly realize you should upgrade to a better clutch stage 2 preferably. Not speaking for myself but other 6MT manual guys I know. E50 tune would be pushing the clutch honestly. Enjoy your ride. Hopefully I’ll see you around town. Another MKV to wave at while driving by.
Sponsored