First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I did it!
1000007170.jpg
Lemme guess! Put it in neutral, while rev’ing the engine, press the sport button and turn off traction control off? 😃

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
Lemme guess! Put it in neutral, while rev’ing the engine, press the sport button and turn off traction control off? 😃
I did that with 130 miles on the way home
Italian break in
Also did that in my first F80 Euro delivery. Drove from the Welt to the Autobahn and took her to 150 with 88miles on her.

Skidsareforkids

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 MkV.
Got her all detailed so it could be borrowed for prom. Got it back after with an oopsie... I'm not mad because now i can get the Adro lip I wanted. Does anyone know if anywhere has them in stock?
IMG_6016.jpg
IMG_6030.jpg

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I had a chuckle because I find this ironic. Yes I know your car is wildly different than the way it looks in your PFP but the lighting in your PFP makes it look close to his car color and also that it might have yellow DRL.

lol.png

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I had a chuckle because I find this ironic. Yes I know your car is wildly different than the way it looks in your PFP but the lighting in your PFP makes it look close to his car color and also that it might have yellow DRL.

lol.png
Boy what type of caffeine did you have today. She yikes'd me once and it's been a thing. Like Fetch in Mean Girls, to which she probably had a role based off her.

TSmkV

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, 4Runner, RX350
Got her all detailed so it could be borrowed for prom. Got it back after with an oopsie... I'm not mad because now i can get the Adro lip I wanted. Does anyone know if anywhere has them in stock?
IMG_6016.jpg
IMG_6030.jpg
That‘s a 200 IQ move right there…but still hurts to see!

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
IMG_6016.jpg
IMG_6030.jpg

My nephew begged to take mine to prom. FUCK THAT. lol.
You’re much more trusting than I am w a 17yr old driver.