What did you do to your Supra today?

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Can you tell me where you got your belts and if there is anything I should look out for? Looks mint man ?
Try seatbeltplanet.com. I’m thinking of doing my seatbelts down the road and these guys give free color swatch samples.

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
That looks like a secure mount but man would that bug the hell out of me. The front window is so small any little thing you add obstructs the view.

The suction cups on my V1 are holding up just fine. I did put the unit low enough that the bottom rests on the dash. It’s almost stealth in that location.

-RJM
Yeah I’m gonna just have to see how it goes. If I don’t like it at least it’s easy to return stuff with Amazon and it was only about $45 with the mirror taps.

thunderous_rs

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Audi RS6, 2019 Audi RS4, 2005 Evo 8 MR
Following the install of my forge Motorsport charge pipe, oil catch can and Fi Exhaust on Friday, this I fitted my Verus Engineering caps, Cusco front brace and Cusco cabin tie down brace.

3B314648-7CE5-4FA0-8950-4BBC562F6220.jpeg

Attachments

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Rexpeed v4 finally came in a few days ago and installed today. Driver side didn't fit flush on lid but hoping the 3m tape will be able to hold it down. Interesting enough there are 2 holes on the bottom which are now covered by 3m tape.
very nice! How long did you have to wait and where did you order from?

21Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, Honda CRV Hybrid Touring
Oh my God she is sooooooo cute! I just love having canine co-pilot.
What breed is she?
She is a Cavapoochon. Mom is a king charles spanial/Bichon and dad is a toy poodle. Should grow up to be about 12 bounds and look just like a little teddy bear. We have a bichon/shih tzu right now who looks like a little bear but white. Nice thing about these dogs is if you get a good one they never really lost too much of their puppy look.

21Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, Honda CRV Hybrid Touring
I added these carbon fiber vent covers. I just decided to go this route instead of waiting on something from Taiwan where the quality may or may not be what I wanted. These just stick onto the fake vents that are already there and go over the top. Super clean fit and seem to be great quality.

Attachments