What did you do to your Supra today?

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I couldn't help myself and bought the Verus jack pads. Got some great communication and service from them. The red was out of stock after I ordered it and they emailed me around an hour after I ordered letting me know they just dropped off their new batch for annodizing and it'd be 3-4 weeks before they have them back and asked if I wanted to wait or swap to black/blue which were currently in stock. I opted to wait for them as I was in no rush and would rather have my preferred choice.

I change my wheels around 4-8 times per month depending on quantity of events and get annoyed every time I have to line up a jack pad, not to mention the small amount of times I misalign them and the car shifts into place on them. Now I also don't have to worry about a shop putting it up on the lift with the OEM plastic.

20230816_192915.jpg

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
Who wants a free set of my wind buffet fix for testing and feedback?

IMG_3895.jpeg
IMG_3896.jpeg

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Who wants a free set of my wind buffet fix for testing and feedback?

IMG_3895.jpeg
IMG_3896.jpeg

Wow, can't even bother turning off the garbage ass supposed "music" for a 9 second video? 😅😭 between that vomit playing and the wind noise you might as well be saying gibberish, maybe I'm getting old.

Interesting idea, but can I ask why out of curiosity? Isn't the mirror cap deflectors done and dusted and accepted as the solution?

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow, can't even bother turning off the garbage ass supposed "music" for a 9 second video? 😅😭 between that vomit playing and the wind noise you might as well be saying gibberish, maybe I'm getting old.

Interesting idea, but can I ask why out of curiosity? Isn't the mirror cap deflectors done and dusted and accepted as the solution?
maybe you're just a douche and that's why you don't invited out anywhere? 🫣

the point was to demonstrate how bad it was, so the music stayed up on purpose

I actually fix the problem, not just induce more drag and turbulence 🫡

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

love you ❤

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
Well I took the plunge… I just bought my ticket to femto. 2023 MT with 2,100 miles 😂. Going MHD 93 OTS stage 2 for awhileany recommendations on flexfuel kit for this car with MHD?
Do people not do research? You picked wrong homie. Mhd has no features. Bm3 with customrom has all the features including flexfuel.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Do people not do research? You picked wrong homie. Mhd has no features. Bm3 with customrom has all the features including flexfuel.
I mean if you don't care about the extra features then you made the right choice. Only one station with E around here and I don't care about switching maps on the fly. If I want to switch maps it takes like 6 seconds. No biggie. MHD is planning on releasing those features at some point. Send the ECU back if you really, reeeeally want those other features.

Edited for:

New strut bar today.

1692316214686.png

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
I mean if you don't care about the extra features then you made the right choice. Only one station with E around here and I don't care about switching maps on the fly. If I want to switch maps it takes like 6 seconds. No biggie. MHD is planning on releasing those features at some point. Send the ECU back if you really, reeeeally want those other features.

Edited for:

New strut bar today.

1692316214686.png
Doubt mhd will release features. They keep updating the gen 1 b58. You can flash maps on bm3 like 6 secs too.

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Doubt mhd will release features. They keep updating the gen 1 b58. You can flash maps on bm3 like 6 secs too.
Oh I know. I'm just saying assuming someone made the wrong decision based on how you think is not necessarily true.

When I went with MHD neither MHD nor BM3 had released any of the extra features. So, I went with MHD. Maybe if I waited I would have gone BM3 because (almost) same price more features, but even then I seriously doubt if I would be using map switching on the fly and flex. Soooo that really doesn't effect me or people like me. I think I made the right decision based on what I need or want.

Not arguing just saying what you said isn't entirely true.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
just finished: dinan intake and inlet, thanks to @Avarela99 :grouphug: (who packaged it so nicely!!!), and MAD fat boy 5” catless DP. excuse the dirty engine bay

IMG_3690.jpeg

IMG_3682.jpeg

edit: just booked an engine bay detail lmao

MSport

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
MHD is what my tuner recommends, however I am in the process of trying to change to BM3 after speaking directly to MHD. I was unaware the DME would have to be sent back to FEMTO for their flex fuel which was not in my initial plans but BM3 does give me better options for the future. Now if I can just get Euro performance Center to contact me back in regards to this change. No phone number just email.