What did you do to your Supra today?

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
I'm torn because I love the looks of that wing. It's my favorite one but I also really love the silhouette of my car with the duckbill spoiler on. And I feel like since my duckbill has got the two points, the ADRO front splitter with its two pointy portions would tie in nicely. Did you get the full kit or just the wing?

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 3.51.06 PM.png

Last edited:

Mk5phtm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra Phantom
Bench unlock and tuned with bm3 today. Running ots map for now

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
Congrats! How'd you get them to do that?

I'm not keen on leaving my fate up to a tech reading a line item on a workorder..
Same as @BMWAF, just hassled Toyota Australia in a direct manner and wouldn't take any rubbish about it can't be done. It's more painful than it should be.

Phil

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Same as @BMWAF, just hassled Toyota Australia in a direct manner and wouldn't take any rubbish about it can't be done. It's more painful than it should be.

Phil
What Phil said: Just keep hassling them about it until it is easier for them to do what you want than to fob you off. My experience snakes through the Australian Waiting for my Supra thread.

Noots

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Prado
What Phil said: Just keep hassling them about it until it is easier for them to do what you want than to fob you off. My experience snakes through the Australian Waiting for my Supra thread.
Bit luckier in WA, it's done at the dealership and they have already agreed to leave it off.

I'm just doubtful the message will get to the tech doing the PDI, call me pessimistic if you will.

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
Is this red the same shade as the 2020 Red? Somehow looks more brighter haha, congrats either way!
I assume it is but not 100% sure. Red was the only colour I had the opportunity to see in person before ordering the car. I won't choose a colour off a screen, I need to see it in person before deciding. Not unhappy with red although we now have 3 new red cars, lol.

Phil