Sponsored

Recent content by Ron L

  1. Toyota Teases GR Line Up: Supra MK6, Celica MK8, MR2 MK4, 86 MK3 and GR GT! (Bonus: Lexus LFA)

    I don't care which way they go, I just wish they'd get on with it and bring something out soon rather than 2029!
  2. Formula 1 Talk

    Well, he got a terrible start, but he was still fast enough. It was an interesting race. I wonder what happened to George's car?
  3. Formula 1 Talk

    I hope it gets you hooked. But I don't know that COTA is a great spectator track... at least not the way I like to spectate. I like wandering around the track and photograph it from various places. I often ask people with motorhomes that they can watch from up on top, if I can come up and take a...
  4. Formula 1 Talk

    Great race on Saturday. Max gave it everything he could, but the handling of the Mercedes in the twisties was to much for the Red Bull on the straights!
  5. Formula 1 Talk

    And just a reminder, the race is on Saturday morning. But thanks to Apple TV, you can watch it whenever you want!
  6. Formula 1 Talk

    I suspect that this weekend will be a good one for Mercedes. That long, long straight makes for easy passing when you have the speed advantage.
  7. Formula 1 Talk

    It's a slightly longer and faster version of Monaco. Maybe fun to drive, but almost no passing. Lando probably would have passed Max at most other tracks. They need to take out the first 2 turns, so the front straight leads into a flat out turn 3 and the make turn 4 a corner and not a chicane!
  8. Toyota Teases GR Line Up: Supra MK6, Celica MK8, MR2 MK4, 86 MK3 and GR GT! (Bonus: Lexus LFA)

    The car above looks like something I would build in my garage! My 1987 Toyota MR2 race car looked better.
  9. Formula 1 Talk

    Are we ready for F1 on the new Madring circuit? Is it possible that a 270 degree corner with a 24 degree banking taken at 150+ mph may be more than the current tires can tolerate? Remember Indianapolis when even a slight baking on a 90 degree corner was too much and 2/3rds of the field didn't race!
  10. Formula 1 Talk

    I've been a fan of F1 since I was a kid and I've watched almost every F1 race that's ever been on TV, and I attended 2 F1 races in Detroit. I think this Monza race was the most fun race I've ever seen! The new rules are much better than the old DRS zones. And I'd be happy if they would change...
  11. Formula 1 Talk

    Are we ready for Monza? I think this may be a Mercedes one two finish. And CONGRATULATIONS to Alex Palou on his 5th IndyCar Championship in the last 6 years! #0 minutes later: I just remembered, Kimi starts from the back of the grid this week. Oops! Maybe not a Mercedes one two after all!
  12. Official NOCTURNAL BLACK Supra Club Thread

    I like that front end better than the stock look. But how much will it cost to buy it, ship it, have it installed, have it painted (well matched) and have all the sensors aligned? I might have to wait until my stock front end gets too beat up or some kind of a big chip in it.
  13. Toyota Teases GR Line Up: Supra MK6, Celica MK8, MR2 MK4, 86 MK3 and GR GT! (Bonus: Lexus LFA)

    I really, really, REALLY hope this guy is wrong about the Celica not having a manual 6 speed!!!!!!!!
  14. Toyota Teases GR Line Up: Supra MK6, Celica MK8, MR2 MK4, 86 MK3 and GR GT! (Bonus: Lexus LFA)

    I wasn't mad because I never owned a Mk4 Supra. But I have owned 3 different MR2's in the past. They were all under powered.
  15. Toyota Teases GR Line Up: Supra MK6, Celica MK8, MR2 MK4, 86 MK3 and GR GT! (Bonus: Lexus LFA)

    So I admit, I am an eturnal optimist. I hope for a nearly 400hp MR2 that looks something like this: But the truth is, in the past, Toyota has vercar line y, very rarely offered any serious horsepower in their lower line of sports cars. Just look at the last MR2, it's a joke. Now, will Toyota...





Top