Anyone have experience with seibon front lip?

Mooner

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 1989 Mazda Rx7, BMW X3
It definitely hangs low compared to other lips but as long as you’re careful around steep inclines… it’s not a big deal. I also have Siplo bumper/lip protectors underneath the entire lip to help with scraping.

5038F6EA-B444-461B-93B2-3E8A18F73DFD.jpeg
How many inches/mm down you would say? I have a rx7 that looks this low and I have difficulty going in/out 50% of the plaza/driveway in my city :(
Sponsored

recnepssirhc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21’ Supra, 05’ Lotus, 08’ Fit, 91’ Miata
How many inches/mm down you would say? I have a rx7 that looks this low and I have difficulty going in/out 50% of the plaza/driveway in my city :(
Just under 3” with the lowest part being the sides. I’m also lowered with Eibach springs on 18” wheels if that means anything.

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
I'll be getting mine soon and I have a shop near me that I need to talk to for the installation. I ordered the mb set except for the wing.

Check this video out since they show a little bit on the installation.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
i had a Fly1Motorsports lip and it was low, about 2.5 inches off the ground, This one isnt as low. Ive had to adjust my driving but ive learnt to deal with it. As for fitment, mine is almost dead on perfect. It was the second one i installed, learning some tricks from the first installation on another car.

What worked best for me was getting all the tabs through, pulling the bumper back from the skeleton its wrapped around, bending the tabs down, grabbing needle nose and curling about 3/4-1 inch of the tab 90* back, then grabbing a wide small pry bar and body hammer, and putting it where i curled the tab back and hammering it forward and up. That caused it to suck the carbon right up to the bumper and make a very tight fit around the bumper. the left side i probably could've took a little grinder to it and brought down a edge to make it perfectly flush, but you cant really see it and wasn't worth the time to me. Ill try and add some pictures
Sponsored