BAY AREA QUESTION

nohzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR Premium
Hey Fellow Bay Area!

Looking to have an exhaust and catless downpipe installed? Can anyone point me in the right direction to a shop? Ideally SF, SJ, East Bay, and some parts of North / South but not looking to drive all the way to the boonies either. Let a brother know! Much appreciated.
Sponsored

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Trackspec Autosports (Fremont) is where I went to get my HKS exhaust installed. Techs there are awesome, laying out everything prior to installing to ensure that all parts are there prior to installing, have a comfortable lobby. A little pricey in my opinion but quality work.
HKSExhaust1.jpg

Another spot is Motorsport Technique (Hayward), knowledgable techs who know what they are doing, been going there for years with my cars. I would recommend them as well and may be cheaper than Trackspec.

Supra.Saiyan

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I usually go to Speed Element in San Jose. Got my downpipe installed, alignment/oil change, also used there dyno as well. Fair Pricing IMO

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
I hit up Trackspec but they don't install catless..
Hmm, this is becoming a thing where more shops won't do it due to emissions crack down. You can still try Motorsports Technique in Hayward.
Sponsored