Boost Logic Exhaust Rattle

Wesley20

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Toyota Supra
I installed the boost logic exhaust and downpipe this weekend and I have a SUPER annoying rattle coming from what seems to be the valves in the rear exhaust section. Has anyone else experienced this and been able to fix it? There were no installation instructions so maybe I’ve done something wrong but I’m not sure what it would be. Also I’m not sure if the actuators are even working. Any info is appreciated.

Edit: figured it out. Did not have actuator clips to install so nothing was holding the valves open or closed and they therefore rattled. Ordered the clips.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Wesley20

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Toyota Supra
I installed the boost logic exhaust and downpipe this weekend and I have a SUPER annoying rattle coming from what seems to be the valves in the rear exhaust section. Has anyone else experienced this and been able to fix it? There were no installation instructions so maybe I’ve done something wrong but I’m not sure what it would be. Also I’m not sure if the actuators are even working. Any info is appreciated.

Edit: figured it out. Did not have actuator clips to install so nothing was holding the valves open or closed and they therefore rattled. Ordered the clips.
Factory clips will not work with boost logic exhaust. Anyone got any ideas or suggestions?

superd6199

First Name
Dang
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Edition, RC-F, CT200h F-Sport, GS350 F-Sport, Integra Type R
Factory clips will not work with boost logic exhaust. Anyone got any ideas or suggestions?
I suggest calling BoostLogic with this issue. I’ve done lots of business with them and they have really good customer service. I wish I could help more but I have the non valved version.

OP
OP

Wesley20

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Toyota Supra
I suggest calling BoostLogic with this issue. I’ve done lots of business with them and they have really good customer service. I wish I could help more but I have the non valved version.
Boost logic sent me the correct springs and all is right in the world. Great customer service.
Sponsored