Catless DP, Full Exhaust, MST intake white smoke after shutoff

rennocneb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium in Nitro Yellow
I have noticed this morning a bit of white smoke out the left pipe(mind you this is a kooks muffler delete, res delete system so both sides should see it i would think. Just noticed it following getting all the hardware on the car. It could be condensation but it was following a drive long enough to burn that all out i would think. Anyone else see anything like this? Car runs fine except for check engine light from the DP still waiting on the tuner to get back from TX2k
Sponsored

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
I have noticed this morning a bit of white smoke out the left pipe(mind you this is a kooks muffler delete, res delete system so both sides should see it i would think. Just noticed it following getting all the hardware on the car. It could be condensation but it was following a drive long enough to burn that all out i would think. Anyone else see anything like this? Car runs fine except for check engine light from the DP still waiting on the tuner to get back from TX2k
Seems to be a common thing with catless downpipes. Every once in a while after I push the car hard, it'll smoke a bit after coming to a stop.

OP
OP

rennocneb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mine seems to have cured all the sudden. Maybe it was packing oil from the exhaust but man if so it took a long time to burn off compared to other cars i have owned.

OP
OP

rennocneb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
if its blow by on an engine with 1000 miles on it BMW needs to learn about piston rings
Sponsored