Daytona Beach Supra Group

3rdDegreeNinja

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra A91-CF Edition
Hey guys, I thought about this recently that it'd be pretty cool to meet up with other supra owners around the Daytona Beach area. I go to college in Daytona so I spend most of my time here, but when I do go home to Fort Myers I'm part of a supra group there with 10+ other supra owners and we meet up regularly and hangout and go on cruises to meets/shows. I thought it'd be pretty cool to have something similar here, so I tried looking and seeing if there was already a group, but couldn't find one. So I though about just posting here and seeing if I could get some other supra owners in the area interested and create one, also doesn't have to be strictly Daytona it can be the surrounding areas as well. Idk what platform we should use to make the group, back home we use Instagram and that works pretty well, so if you interested add me on IG(@a91_cf) and DM me on there, once we get a few people I'll go ahead and make a group chat.

Raj
IG @a91_cf
Sponsored

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
I think i've only seen a handful of owners from Daytona between here and FB. Lots of them in Orlando and quite a few up here in Jacksonville.

OP
OP
3rdDegreeNinja

3rdDegreeNinja

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra A91-CF Edition
I think i've only seen a handful of owners from Daytona between here and FB. Lots of them in Orlando and quite a few up here in Jacksonville.
I see, yeah compared to other places I've only seen a handful here as well. Just trying to put the word out and see if we can get something going. Are you from Daytona or around there?

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
Black seadan your in st Augistine? Haven’t
Seen ya?