EmblemsOnly VS. American Panda Supra badges

SupraEffective

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 2022
Well I feel like we all know and heard of American Panda's Supra badge. Coming in as of today(10/12/23) they're going for about $255 for a pair

I've came across recently on another supplier called Emblems Only and have seen some users here claiming they are good as well.

Emblems Only badges as of today going for $133 for a pair. A steal compared to American Panda. Does the cheaper price mean poor quality?
*BTW im going off of the price for the basic supra colors not the special edition colors*

So my question is which is better or are they on par with one another? What was your experience with either?

I'd love to hear as well as everyone else who intends todo a badge replacement.
Sponsored

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Im installing my Emblems Only badges this week. I went with them because the toyota logo covers the entire backing plate, unlike the APD, so I think they look much better.

Delta1Seven

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0
I ordered emblem only badges and returned them. This was about 6 months ago, maybe they have changed.

The issue I had with the Emblems only badge, is the back plate is flat, and the Toyota logo is curved, causing the Toyota logo to lift in the center. I could see the sticky tape attaching the Toyota Logo to the back plate wasn't even touching the backplate in the center, there was like a 1/8" gap. Washing the car and water getting in there will certainly cause it to lift even further over time, and probably fall off.

I emailed the company, thinking I just got a bad set of badges. He told me this is normal and refused a return for weeks until I complained enough. Also FYI their "color matched" colors are not color matched. Panda badges are.

This guy sells custom badges that apparently are 100% color matched and I think they are under $200.

https://www.instagram.com/juan_n_only_86/?hl=en

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The back plates are flat, but incredibly flexible. I hit mine with a heat gun just to be sure but had 0 issues getting it to lay correctly.

IMG_8399.jpeg

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
The back plates are flat, but incredibly flexible. I hit mine with a heat gun just to be sure but had 0 issues getting it to lay correctly.

IMG_8399.jpeg
American panda emailed me saying he’ll send me a new badge for the front and he never did, but my rear badge is perfect!

OP
OP
SupraEffective

SupraEffective

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 2022
I ordered emblem only badges and returned them. This was about 6 months ago, maybe they have changed.

The issue I had with the Emblems only badge, is the back plate is flat, and the Toyota logo is curved, causing the Toyota logo to lift in the center. I could see the sticky tape attaching the Toyota Logo to the back plate wasn't even touching the backplate in the center, there was like a 1/8" gap. Washing the car and water getting in there will certainly cause it to lift even further over time, and probably fall off.

I emailed the company, thinking I just got a bad set of badges. He told me this is normal and refused a return for weeks until I complained enough. Also FYI their "color matched" colors are not color matched. Panda badges are.

This guy sells custom badges that apparently are 100% color matched and I think they are under $200.

https://www.instagram.com/juan_n_only_86/?hl=en
Damn that sucks /: I don't have access to a heat gun, so I'm back to APD lol

I'll defiantly take a look at this dude.

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)