• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: For Sale JB4 w/Bluetooth and EWG

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
Used for prob 6000 miles but no moving parts so it's in great shape. Everything you need but the app. Sold my car awhile back but I hung onto this for a bit since I was thinking of getting a BMW with the same engine. $350 plus shipping. US only please
Sponsored

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Wow. Great deal. I paid WAY more for mine LOL. This should go super quick.

OP
OP
ddoubled

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
Wow. Great deal. I paid WAY more for mine LOL. This should go super quick.
Hopefully, it's been sitting in a drawer for 4 months. Time to go!

Reactions: zrk

burning

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'19 VW Golf R, '23 Supra Premium
If homie above doesnā€™t get it then Iā€™m interested.

OP
OP
ddoubled

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
I got one for sale atm as well but Iā€™m asking a little more. This one is the cheapest one Iā€™ve ever seen
Ever? Seems like Iā€™ve seen them on here for that but itā€™s been a minute since Iā€™ve even been on here. Maybe I shouldā€™ve asked more but Iā€™m just trying to get rid of old stuff. Iā€™ll be posting some all weather mats as well, the bmw ones , in a bit. Prob my old obd link as well.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
Ever? Seems like Iā€™ve seen them on here for that but itā€™s been a minute since Iā€™ve even been on here. Maybe I shouldā€™ve asked more but Iā€™m just trying to get rid of old stuff. Iā€™ll be posting some all weather mats as well, the bmw ones , in a bit. Prob my old obd link as well.
Definitely the cheapest Iā€™ve ever seen lol

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Great deal

OP
OP