• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FOR SALE: Pressed graphite te37SL wheels, tires and TPMS

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten 3.0 Premium / 2020 Honda Odyssey Elite / 2018 Honda Civic Type R
This might be a bit long but please read it.

I bought these off another MK V user on the facebook group about a week ago. Wheels were delivered yesterday and in typical fashion, Fed Ex caused some slight damage to one of them. The other front wheel and two rear wheels have no damage.

I tried to convince myself that I would be ok with wheels with no center caps but its just not the style for me. I know there are SL adapters you can buy that will let you run center caps but the rear adapters need to be heavily modified to fit on the Supra due to the wheel hub.

I got a pretty good deal on these wheels and the seller was a stand up dude and made me whole on the damage part. Out of respect for the seller and him taking care of me, I am not looking to make anything off these but rather pass on what I think is a SMOKING deal to someone else.

If the wheels don't sell, I will just invest in the center cap adapters and center caps and hope I can get them ground down to fit but I figure if i can sell these ones, I can just start off with a set of Ultras and caps.

I have taken detailed pictures of all wheels including the 2 areas of damage on the one wheel. Honestly it is barely noticeable due to how shiny the edge of the wheel is and of course it in no way affects the useability of the wheels.

Here is what is included:

TE37 SL in Pressed Graphite - front wheels are 19x9.5 +22 offset and rear wheels are 19x10.5 +35 offset - used for ~1k miles

Tires are Toyo Proxes Sport - front tires are 265/35/19 and rear tires are 295/35/19 - tires have ~1k miles of use - no plugs, patches or damage

Metal hub rings to adapt the wheels to fit the Supra

Brand new black stem TPMS sensors - these are plug and play for the Supra (these are unmounted and in the box, you will need to have these mounted to the wheels and tires. Right now, there are just regular valve stems in the wheels)

I will not ship these for obvious reasons due to the issue that already happened. I am located in Massachusetts and welcome anyone to come look at these.

I am looking to get 2800 dollars firm for wheels, tires, hub rings and TPMS sensors.

I will entertain trades for a set of black, blue or gunmetal TE37 Ultras in Supra fitment specs if there is anyone out there by chance willing to do such a trade.

Detailed pictures of the front and back of every wheel plus other pictures can be seen at

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1r-2EkEf3Vl3sJdd-e8IN27BtyQmgpQbM?usp=sharing

I also included a couple photos where I test fit the front and rear wheels on my Supra. Don't mind the wheel gap as I had just lowered the car and the springs had not settled. The hood was also opened due to my battery tender. I wanted to include a couple pics so people could see what these looked like on the car. I have also included a picture of the front wheel with the 2 damage spots on the car. As you can see, its barely noticeable.

If you are interested, you can text me or call me at 508 287 5384 or you can PM me.

I am pretty certain this is the best deal on a set of TE's with tires and TPMS sensors you will find.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
tomcxb

tomcxb

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten 3.0 Premium / 2020 Honda Odyssey Elite / 2018 Honda Civic Type R