• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: GR Supra high rear wing - Absolute zero white

rex430

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra Premium MT
This wing is the same one from extremeonlinestore.com called the 2020-Up Toyota GR Supra ST Rear Trunk Spoiler High Wing. I purchased this from their website and then paint matched it absolute zero white. I ended up getting a different wing and installing that instead so I am putting this up for sale. This wing has never been mounted on a car and is in new condition. There are a few small spots on the 7th image that are slightly brighter than the rest but its very difficult to notice, that it was even difficult to capture on camera. It comes with all the hardware that was provided by the original seller. Note that I have heard that the provided bolts are a bit short so there is a chance you may need to purchase longer ones, although I cannot confirm for myself.

Asking $650 with shipping included. Bought the wing for $360, paid around $500 for it to be professionally painted.

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2734.jpg

IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2741.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg