JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I have their exhaust with a boost logic DP and its freaking LOUD
Which exhaust though, as they have like 10 variations of it. I got the catback exhaust. It's very bassy. I am waiting on a Titan catless dp as I am hoping it may get a little louder.

They had failed to send me all the clamps for the install, but they've since shipped them out (At the slowest possible speed - 6 days to deliver). Once I get these on and tighten down the rest of the clamps, I can hopefully I get some sound clips up.
Sponsored

rennocneb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium in Nitro Yellow
i have the catback with no mufflers at all in it. Its basically a 3.5" straight back that Y's into dual 3 inch all the way out of the car.

OP
OP
JoshuaQ

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
i have the catback with no mufflers at all in it. Its basically a 3.5" straight back that Y's into dual 3 inch all the way out of the car.
How you like it? I have the cat back with muffler. I just added a catless dp for now to see if it's what I want. It's loud on cold start, but not bad after that.

I'd say it was quieter than stock with the stock DP and Kooks exhaust. The burbles were more pronounced but other than that it wasn't a big improvement over stock. With the catless dp, it's better.

I may end up buying the muffler delete as it should be cheap to get just the pieces to delete muffler.

rennocneb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Be prepared for some drone, rattles, etc. if you do the muffler delete on a catless dp

rennocneb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I will put it this way on volume i have had 3 occasions where people thought there was a shooting from burbles its that loud.
Sponsored