MagneticSupra: 2021 Renaissance Red Supra

MagneticSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hello Everyone,

New-ish Supra owner here. I was able to pick up my 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium $5,000 under MSRP earlier in July.

Since then, I have added a few things to the car.

te37-1.jpg te37 4-1.jpg te37 41-1.jpg

I took care of the boring items first as I added:
  • 10 Year SunTek paint protection film
  • Ceramic Tints (20%)
  • Ceramic Coating
I told myself that I would keep the car 100% stock until a couple thousand miles. I lasted about 400 miles as I added:
  • Volk Racing TE37SL's in Pressed Graphite in A90 Spec (19x9.5 +22 / Rear: 19x10.5 +35); Purchased from @Titan Motorsports
  • HKS Adjustable Lowering Springs; Purchased from SpeedIndustry
Big ups to @Titan Motorsports for shipping out the wheels on the same day of the order placement.

The wheel and springs were installed by English Racing in WA and the car was finished off with an alignment. I kept the stock tires for now but plan to upgrade to 265/35/19 and 295/35/19 setup down the road. The springs were left on the default HKS drop settings of 1.0 F & 0.75 R (Inches). The rider is a little bit firmer, but not by too much; it's barely noticeable. The car does feel a little more buttoned down in corners.

The Supra currently sits at almost 900 miles. The current goal is to drive the car as much as possible, put a couple thousand miles on it and then add the following:
  • Performance
    • Round 1: Downpipe, tune, and either meth or E50 setup (still deciding).
    • Round 2: Pure700 or 800 (still deciding)
In the meantime, I will be adding minor cosmetic mods here & there. After my first oil change, I also hope to get a few baseline E.T's at the track and on the street.

Stay Tuned!
Instagram: @MagneticSupra

te37 48-1.jpg te37 42-1.jpg te37 43-1.jpg
Sponsored