PPF/Ceramic in North Dallas area

JGrantGT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Looking for recommendations on shops for PPF and ceramic coating. I’m located in the Colony but open to anywhere in the DFW area. I’ve heard this is a difficult car to PPF or wrap in general so want to be sure it’d be someone with some experience with the Supra. Thanks!
Sponsored

kasdaan

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye, 2021 Supra 3.0
Hey! I'm in The Colony as well. I went with Speedshield in Addison and am happy with their work. They have great customer service as well. Although they had to re-do around the sensors on the front bumper two times. They said the matte paint can be difficult to get the Suntek to stick. They also said Suntek was changing their adhesive and they should have some "soon". While my Supra was in there, I saw at least 4 others and that was back in June of this year.

thtsupra

First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hey! I'm in The Colony as well. I went with Speedshield in Addison and am happy with their work. They have great customer service as well. Although they had to re-do around the sensors on the front bumper two times. They said the matte paint can be difficult to get the Suntek to stick. They also said Suntek was changing their adhesive and they should have some "soon". While my Supra was in there, I saw at least 4 others and that was back in June of this year.
Do you have any pics of your car?

thtsupra

First Name
CM
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Looks sick man! I just got a quote back from that Addison shop you suggested. More than likely going to get it done by them next week. Thank you for the recommendation!

SupraNews

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 XSE Hatch, 22 3.0 Prem, Chevy Z06(waiting list)
Looking for recommendations on shops for PPF and ceramic coating. I’m located in the Colony but open to anywhere in the DFW area. I’ve heard this is a difficult car to PPF or wrap in general so want to be sure it’d be someone with some experience with the Supra. Thanks!
Southwest Auto Shield in Carrollton. Ask for Sebastain really professional guy takes his time with all of the cars and does solid work. PM me and I'll send you his personal info to get you hooked up.
Sponsored