Rexpeed MKV Supra GR V2 Carbon Splitter quality

a90aloy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 a90 and 2020 r1
How is the quality of rexpeed's v2 spoiler? I have read the quality of their rear spoilers and other body kits isn't great. I would buy the real artisan lip but I don't want to pay about $2000 and then pay a shop to clear coat it. Anyone buy the rexpeed v2 spoiler and was disappointed with fit and finish?

AF43A9E7-ED8A-4E53-89F0-4DE543BB2404.jpeg

Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I have it, It is decent, the EOS one for 429 is much better, I have one of those as well waiting for when I damage this one, the rexspeed has a crack point that all of them will eventually crack at. Get the EOS when it goes back in stock, it is way cheaper and way better thicker quality carbon. they are currently out of stock but def get one once they are back

LV_SUPRA188

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I have it, It is decent, the EOS one for 429 is much better, I have one of those as well waiting for when I damage this one, the rexspeed has a crack point that all of them will eventually crack at. Get the EOS when it goes back in stock, it is way cheaper and way better thicker quality carbon. they are currently out of stock but def get one once they are back
I agree the Rex speed has crack points. Where can I buy a EOS one?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I agree the Rex speed has crack points. Where can I buy a EOS one?
Once I get them back in stock I’ll make an update: should be about a month
Sponsored