AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Hey everyone!
Looking to for pictures on people's build using Aimgain exterior parts. I'm thinking of going that direction myself but wanted to paint it satin black to looking more "OEM'ish". But would like to see pictures of everyone's take on it. I don't mind if it is authentic or replica but just mention it on your pictures if it is :)
Sponsored

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
We have some Aimgain parts going out to customers next week, container finally came in, you should see some pictures start to flow in..

-Josh

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
We have some Aimgain parts going out to customers next week, container finally came in, you should see some pictures start to flow in..

-Josh
Hey everyone!
Looking to for pictures on people's build using Aimgain exterior parts. I'm thinking of going that direction myself but wanted to paint it satin black to looking more "OEM'ish". But would like to see pictures of everyone's take on it. I don't mind if it is authentic or replica but just mention it on your pictures if it is :)
I'll post pictures in the next month or so when installed. nameless.a90 lukes_builds on IG has some good pics.
Sponsored

Last edited: