Spotted

Chappers

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0L Tungsten Silver
I saw a yellow supra last thursdsy on the way to Rail Live in long Marston I was coming from M40, I flashed and waved they did back :D

Crimzon_Skyz

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra 3.0 Pro
New to the forum but I've owned my Supra for a while now. Living in the Leicestershire area. I see two yellow ones quite regularly in my town, one modified and one older and unmodified. While I wouldn't buy a yellow car seeing the supra in yellow does make me swoon. Its just such a rich and deep yellow! Very eye catching.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
New to the forum but I've owned my Supra for a while now. Living in the Leicestershire area. I see two yellow ones quite regularly in my town, one modified and one older and unmodified. While I wouldn't buy a yellow car seeing the supra in yellow does make me swoon. Its just such a rich and deep yellow! Very eye catching.
I agree mate - I have a yellow one but originally wanted black, or red.
My dealer said she bad a blue or a yellow allocated (base model MT not pro) I was never gonna have the dark blue, I hate it, only if it had been the bright blue/Jarama one I would get blue, so went with yellow out of the 2 as the "lesser evil".

I waited months for my factory order and never saw one in the wild, but when I got it, just like you said, it was a large sigh of relief when I realized it was a very nice tone, I was terrified I'd hate it.
When it's in the garage and in the evening, it has an ochre almost dark orange/gold hue to it which is lovely - and I can't deny the satin black parts make a huge effect on contrast wise with the paint.

I test drove a red one though and must admit would still probably switch if I had had the choice.
What I really wish I could have specced, is a tan or red full leather interior. I'm stuck with black/grey alcantara.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Saw a Yellow one today!!! Was driving to work for my "office day" and it made me so happy OMG :yes::nixon:

Northbound, A1 to Peterborough, at Buckden roundabout just past Shell.

8th Sept at 08:35 AM

Screenshot_20230908_003526_Maps.png

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Spotted Yellow Supra on the A141 Brampton Interchange heading towards Huntingdon, at 13:15, think it had Cf Lip spoiler - so cool to see another Yellow Supra 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: S2k

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone taking delivery of a white Supra ? Just saw a brand new one on a delivery truck alongside some Lexus cars and a GR86 😃

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Spotted a Black '21 plate in Huntingdon this morning, actually I had missed it, but my wife said "Is that a... is that a Supra?!" 🤣

1000022518.jpg
Sponsored