Supra’s in Los Angeles

Sober.213

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Trying to find some meets so far only cars and coffee, Also trying to see some different Supra’s in the area 💪
Sponsored

Sithlord84

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Trying to find some meets so far only cars and coffee, Also trying to see some different Supra’s in the area 💪
I’m in Venice Beach. You? I don’t see that many Supra’s here in LA. Maybe 3 since I bought my car.

SupraEffective

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 2022
There is MidnightTherapy that post up in either Calabasas or thousand Oaks on Thursday nights.

CargirlsofLA which is all over LA Friday nights.
Brekkiecarclub which is basically a high-class Hoonigan knockoff fun asf but you have to pay to go which is dumb as hell.

And lastly Cars_and_Connections. they are mostly high class cars like Porche, Ferrari, Lambo, and Supras.

All of these you can look up on Instagram.

OP
OP
Sober.213

Sober.213

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I’m in Venice Beach. You? I don’t see that many Supra’s here in LA. Maybe 3 since I bought my car.
Mid City/ Korea town Area, That’s funny since I got mine I feel I have been seeing a lot more

OP
OP
Sober.213

Sober.213

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
There is MidnightTherapy that post up in either Calabasas or thousand Oaks on Thursday nights.

CargirlsofLA which is all over LA Friday nights.
Brekkiecarclub which is basically a high-class Hoonigan knockoff fun asf but you have to pay to go which is dumb as hell.

And lastly Cars_and_Connections. they are mostly high class cars like Porche, Ferrari, Lambo, and Supras.

All of these you can look up on Instagram.
Much appreciated for sure going to look into going to these 💪
Sponsored