Supra Ground Effects Kit

UYCR

First Name
Ubec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
@stormgreysupra I was wondering if you have a date for when preorders will be closed? I recently picked up a GRC and wanted to get some PPF done before I add this kit to the credit card.
Sponsored

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
@stormgreysupra I was wondering if you have a date for when preorders will be closed? I recently picked up a GRC and wanted to get some PPF done before I add this kit to the credit card.
We don't expect to close orders anymore, the first two batches are already on the way to our inventory. There's still some available kits in the second batch.

Congrats on the GRC!

UYCR

First Name
Ubec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
We don't expect to close orders anymore, the first two batches are already on the way to our inventory. There's still some available kits in the second batch.

Congrats on the GRC!
That's good to know. My plan is to get these between the first or second week of May and wanted to make sure that the orders would still be open. Hopefully I can snag a set before the second batch runs out.

OP
OP
stormgreysupra

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
That's good to know. My plan is to get these between the first or second week of May and wanted to make sure that the orders would still be open. Hopefully I can snag a set before the second batch runs out.
We will work on having a constant supply of these, unlike some of our other products.
Sponsored