Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
MERAKI.jpg

SWIFT Lowering Springs AVAILABLE NOW!

What's up guys! Take a look at these springs, if you're interested, hit me up. We're so excited that they're finally available! See details and pricing below!

Swift-made Lowering Springs keep the quality ride you get from the showroom, and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best. Swift did not develop the springs by simply dropping the ride height. Unlike other manufacturers whose sole focus was style, Swift approached the creation of these lowering springs with 3 goals.

1. Maintain or improve a smooth, comfortable ride.
2. Increase handling by reducing body roll and squat in search of overall suspension balance.
3. Lower the vehicle within tolerance of each vehicle's usable stroke.

The lowering springs drop the
front 1.2" and the rear 1.2" as well.

SWIFT Springs: $314.25

PM me or text (714)485-5843 for stock status and BEST pricing!

1.jpg

Eager to hear from you soon!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Hey Josh! I received these springs last Friday. Thank you! Will post pics and full review after it warms up so I can install them.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
The Swift Spec R springs are one of the best upgrades we can do to these cars. The weird nose lift when applying full throttle is completely gone. Ride is significantly improved over OEM with less bounce and an overall much more planted feeling that inspires more confidence in all surfaces and driving conditions. Shout out to Josh and Meraki for the hook up! Will ? do business with them again
Sponsored

Attachments