• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Toyota GR Gazoo Racing 3x5 ft Flag

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, these flags are in stock and ready to ship! Send me a message and your order will ship with tracking same day! Thank you to everyone that purchased in the past!

IMG_0486.jpeg

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Sup everyone! Thank you for all of the orders! Just wanted to let everyone know these are in stock and ready to ship! They ship by USPS and tracking is provided to you SAME DAY! Fast and free shipping, send me a message! Other styles available!

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I just restocked GR flags! These are perfect for your garage, events, shop, or home! They are 3x5 feet and can be used indoor or outdoor. $20 shipped. Ships with USPS, tracking provided same day! Message me if you're interested.

SupraRed.jpeg

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Happy New Year guys! These are in stock and ready to ship. Send me a message if you are interested!

w.jpeg

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, just a reminder that these are in stock and shipping same day! Thank you to all the guys that have purchased in the past. Keep sending me your garage/Supra pics with the flags! Thank you!

SupraRed.jpeg

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, I just restocked these flags! They are in stock and ready to ship, get them before they are gone again! They are packaged and shipped by me here in the U.S. Send me a message if you're interested. Thank you!

6MT_MK5

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 6MT
Hey Guys,

I just wanted everyone to know I have restocked my GR Gazoo Racing Flags. These are perfect for your garage or home! They are 3x5 feet and can be used indoor or outdoor. If you are interested they are $20 shipped to your door. Shoot me a PM so you can get yours before they sell out again!

-Tyler
Hey! I'll take one if you have it in stock

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, these are back in stock! Send me over a message if you are interested! I also have a 5 star rated Etsy if that is preferred! Thank you!

https://shopwithstone.etsy.com

a1.jpeg

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, just a reminder these flags are great as gifts during the holidays! Send me over a message if you are interested! I also have a 5 star rated Etsy if that is preferred! Thank you!
Use code 5OFF2 for $5 off any two flags from the shop!

1 supra w flags.jpeg

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey guys, I just restocked these banners and they go quick! Thank you for all the messages and orders! Use code "5OFF2" for $5 off any two flags from the shop! Or shoot me a message and I'll get you hooked up!

OP
OP

t_stone

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Currently Searching
Hey everyone, thank you for your last round of orders. I greatly appreciate all the messages here and on Etsy. Just an FYI, I will no longer be restocking these styles. I am moving to all custom bulk orders as a vendor and I won't be offering any of the current lineup that I have available. With that being said, the remainder of what I have will be the last, so grab yours while you can! Send me a message if you have any questions or are ready to order. Thank you guys as always!!

My Etsy: https://shopwithstone.etsy.com

SupraRed.jpeg
Sponsored